Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Share, Free Download and Discuss about Forex EA(Robots) Here
I just installed this and I'm running it on M15 for XAUUSA, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, EURAUD.
We shall see how it performs this week. I'm still looking for an EA that is semi-profitable with lower balances. The drawdown kills me. lol
I started running this at 9:00 AMPST yesterday (on a demo starting right about 9k) I changed it to the 5m on all charts because I didn't see anything. 5m didn't do a thing, so I let it run overnight. This morning, 8:20 AM PST it was up $30.10 without much drawdown. LIke $20 in drawdown, so technically up $10 overnight. So far, it seems to be more stable than Oden at least on the drawdown. Has anyone run this on the 1H charts? I'll give the scalping a week then I might try the 1H for a week, then test the better of the two live (assuming Biden doesn't hose us American's on the Capital Gains tax)
I've been running this on a demo since Monday, it's sitting at a 40.9% win rate, and .8% up in gains. I started this at $8377.84 USD, and as of this morning, I'm sitting at $8445.15. . So $67 and some change. The drawdown is quite low, I might like to see it risk more and hopefully win more, but so far, it seems like a pretty safe EA. I'll backtest it this week, and keep the demo running, It's sitting on the pairs listed above on 5M charts.
Sorry for the delay in responses. I had lots of RL issues going on. The EA seems to consistently earn money, but the drawdown is getting unaffordable.
I started on May 3rd with $8377.84 (on a demo account)
For the first week or two, it was doing well. Week 1 averaged about $17 per day, with an average drawdown of 1%
Week 2, earned slightly more at $39.00 per day, except the drawdown doubled to 2.2%
At the end of week two, the EA entered into a few Gold/USD sales. If you follow the United States economy, You'd know that you can't pay out trillions of dollars, then tax a nation into prosperity, and I guess the EA didn't know that. It entered the sales as the USD value dropped making gold more valuable and eating away what profit it had made.
Week 3, my drawdown jumped to 25% and anything I had made was being eaten by the drawdown, My equity was now less than my starting balance. This week, I'd be surprised if I don't get a Margin call. I think that if I were not trading XAUUSD, it might be okay as most of the world's economies are struggling with COVID debt. I might open a new demo at 10k and try this EA without XAUUSD, even though the EA boasts that it can handle the currency. I might just move to a different one because I really don't like the way it's set up. A stop loss should have occurred long before this point on the XAUUSD. IDK... I'll see what else is out there.

I'm going to call this EA a lost cause.
Zy0rg wrote: 12 May 2021, 08:52 I installed the robot today and wrote the following message: Shizuka EA - DEMO - Ends: 2122.09.01. Get your license.

If it ends in 2122, you've got some time to test it out as we're sitting in 2021, 110.5 years should be plenty to test it out and earn a little something before this type of trading changes and they move to MT500...
Well, I didn't get margin called on me, I might as well have, in one month it went from $8377 and some change to $1716 and some change. While Forex is risky, this AE is too risky. It earned just under 1k in a month, (good job there) but lost 7k. So, a net loss of 6k. Time to find a new EA for me.

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about S[…]

Hublot replica watches

5 keys to exactly why the HUBLOT bracelet watch be[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat