Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

All topics about trading of a general nature are discussed here
In this gigantic forex market, we can find several brokers who will provide you with unique features to earn more profits. Moreover, you must set up your criteria for choosing your ideal broker. Here are some common criteria that you can consider: a). Low spreads (b) Low commissions (c) Trade execution speed (d) Customer support e) Deposit and withdrawal mechanisms I searched brokers based on these factors and found Forex.com. It was a decent affair trading with them. Their spreads are low, but their commission charges were $5 per 100k traded. Their live chat proved to be unsuccessful. Then, I searched for another broker and got Turnkey Forex on my list. I was amazed to look at the features that they offer to traders. They have low spreads and low commissions at $1 per lot. The trading execution was impressive, but I have yet to try their withdrawals. I will update you soon after initiating one.

Share your results, Strategies, and Doubts about F[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about&n[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat