Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

All topics about trading of a general nature are discussed here
By elgreko
Hello, Pegasus looked like a nice EA but after it stopped  working I cannot fix it. Another "good" EA is Robotron and it is also NOT working. So I am testing EuroScalper and FXCore100 . Euro is doing well (Started 28/09/202 with $250 and it is now $482) and FXCore is not doing well.

By Chrisstoff
Interestingly enough Fxcore100EA did not open a trade for three weeks testing, so I stopped the test. I tested it on an ICM demo account.
By overwatch
Chrisstoff wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 12:38 Interestingly enough Fxcore100EA did not open a trade for three weeks testing, so I stopped the test. I tested it on an ICM demo account.

if FXcore100 didn't trade for 3 weeks there is something wrong with the EA setup. FXcore100 EA should start trading immediately
By Chrisstoff
overwatch wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 13:21
Chrisstoff wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 12:38 Interestingly enough Fxcore100EA did not open a trade for three weeks testing, so I stopped the test. I tested it on an ICM demo account.

if FXcore100 didn't trade for 3 weeks there is something wrong with the EA setup. FXcore100 EA should start trading immediately

Obviously, there is something wrong. I used default settings.
By gringo23
Hi
I'm testing Price Action EA, Pegasus , Holy Grail and Nuclear
Price Action opened several oders but the results were negative
Regarding Pegasus  it was even more active with similar results
Holy Grail opened last week only a couple of orders with good results .
and Nuclear I've started yesterday . Anyway today it should have opened  ordes due the amount of activity
I have to say that I'm testing with ECN ,Standard and Instant Order accounts to compare the behaviors . All these EAs have  excelent backtesting results . This lead me to one question , is there a good EA out there  based on price action ? 
By TrojanZ
I'm going to start testing Flex Ea and Gold Catcher. Will update later on.
By Grayfox13
Chrisstoff wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 14:48
overwatch wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 13:21

Obviously, there is something wrong. I used default settings.

If your running on a.vps, try to restart the mt4.

By Chrisstoff
gringo23 wrote: 02 Nov 2020, 15:37 Hi
I'm testing Price Action EA, Pegasus , Holy Grail and Nuclear
Price Action opened several oders but the results were negative
Regarding Pegasus  it was even more active with similar results
Holy Grail opened last week only a couple of orders with good results .
and Nuclear I've started yesterday . Anyway today it should have opened  ordes due the amount of activity
I have to say that I'm testing with ECN ,Standard and Instant Order accounts to compare the behaviors . All these EAs have  excelent backtesting results . This lead me to one question , is there a good EA out there  based on price action ? 

Neither I had good results with these EAs. I am afraid there are several EAs only for backtesters.
By TrojanZ
Backtests and forward test really can be different. Even though the model says 99.90% accurate.

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

https://i.ibb.co/TgHqQvz/XYZ.jpg @BASE Memecoin[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about&n[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat