Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Other forex related or unrelated free stuff Here.
By Oliver
I personally think that Forex trading is like stocks. Since its fluctuate with the economy that also affect stock
so any different or they interwoven
By David
With the Forex you chose currencies and trade with them while in stock trading, you have to chose from a list of thousands of companies depending on your country
By Oliver
David wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 17:12 With the Forex you chose currencies and trade with them while in stock trading, you have to chose from a list of thousands of companies depending on your country

So they seems like interwoven can you tell me the case which influence the Forex markets ?

By David
Oliver wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 17:15
David wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 17:12 With the Forex you chose currencies and trade with them while in stock trading, you have to chose from a list of thousands of companies depending on your country

So they seems like interwoven can you tell me the case which influence the Forex markets ?

Economic growth

Interest Rates

Inflation

Monetary Policy

Politics and Fiscal Policy
By Benjamin
I prefer trading more that stock sinc they're much faster in term of fluctuation. Suggest you learn to successfully trade slower markets first

By Elijah
Forex is interwoven and depends on the condition throughout the world. While Sock is part ownership of an individual company
Before you invest your first penny, learn something about what you're doing
By Oliver
Elijah wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 17:26 Forex is interwoven and depends on the condition throughout the world. While Sock is part ownership of an individual company

How it depends on the condition of the world ?
By Elijah
Oliver wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 17:29
Elijah wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 17:26 Forex is interwoven and depends on the condition throughout the world. While Sock is part ownership of an individual company

How it depends on the condition of the world ?
If the economy in Australia or Canada are doing great compared to the U.S., then the USD/CAD or AUS/USD are going to reflect
By Travis
Definitely Forex trading cause here we can make unlimited money within very short time. However, to do this we can use FreshForex broker as they are highly secured.

By Travis
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Both are okay for making money but in Forex we can earn unlimited so which is why those who are interest can create real account with FreshForex broker as they are now giving 300% deposit bonuses.

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about S[…]

Hublot replica watches

5 keys to exactly why the HUBLOT bracelet watch be[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat