Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Other forex related or unrelated free stuff Here.
By Benjamin
I can not find the information regarding the taxes in Germany. what i figured out so far is, that i need to pay 25%. I don't use German broker which mean i have to handle taxes my own
So the question is when i pay the taxes ? at the end of the year or every withdrawn transaction from broker to my bank ?
By Oliver
I don't know when to pay but if your liability from all incomes is below 25% you may asked for taxation according to your personal rate.
By Benjamin
Oliver wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 11:19 I don't know when to pay but if your liability from all incomes is below 25% you may asked for taxation according to your personal rate.

What if you're using the German broker

By Oliver
Benjamin wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 11:56
Oliver wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 11:19 I don't know when to pay but if your liability from all incomes is below 25% you may asked for taxation according to your personal rate.

What if you're using the German broker

Well then they deduct 25% when the gain has been made.
By Travis
This is totally new to me since I am a Forex trader where I am using only FreshForex so honestly I don't know about paying tax in Germany. 

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss SMC Ind[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss STIX In[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about t[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this Al[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat