Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Share, Free Download, and Discuss about Indicators & strategies Here
By Elijah
All the traders use Bollinger etc & scalping start. I am curious to know more about the indicators which people prefer to use  
By Elijah
David wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:03 I never used the indicators and i prefer you too. The reason is they lag behind the price action

I am not agree with your point since indicators have their own places until you know what they're showing you  
By David
Elijah wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:04
David wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:03 I never used the indicators and i prefer you too. The reason is they lag behind the price action

I am not agree with your point since indicators have their own places until you know what they're showing you  

I am agree with you but for newbies they depends on indicators and consider it a holy grail. 
By David
Elijah wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:08 I am not a newbie i am going to use apart from the price action

Ok then use the fib retracement to look for points where to get into the market when price retraces after a move
By Oliver
I personally think that you should get into swingtrading using fibs. I have good experience with it, its simple with no stressfully.

By Elijah
Oliver wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:13 I personally think that you should get into swingtrading using fibs. I have good experience with it, its simple with no stressfully.

Is it easy to use?. i use trading view run and candlestickst. But now i am looking for a new indicators since candlestickst is now longer work for me. Its outdated and used in the 13th century lol
By Oliver
Elijah wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:15
Oliver wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:13 I personally think that you should get into swingtrading using fibs. I have good experience with it, its simple with no stressfully.

Is it easy to use?. i use trading view run and candlestickst. But now i am looking for a new indicators since candlestickst is now longer work for me. Its outdated and used in the 13th century lol

Of course it is super easy and you'll surly suggest other to use it. Take a survey before using and get start it
Benjamin wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:18 I am using swing trades which is based on the tread and fundamentals

May i ask how do you predict the upcoming trend ? and what you mean by fundamentals

Share your results, Strategies, and Doubts about F[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about&n[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat