Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Share, Free Download, and Discuss about Indicators & strategies Here
By Benjamin
Oliver wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:20
Elijah wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:15
Oliver wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:13 I personally think that you should get into swingtrading using fibs. I have good experience with it, its simple with no stressfully.

Is it easy to use?. i use trading view run and candlestickst. But now i am looking for a new indicators since candlestickst is now longer work for me. Its outdated and used in the 13th century lol

Of course it is super easy and you'll surly suggest other to use it. Take a survey before using and get start it
Benjamin wrote: 22 Nov 2020, 09:18 I am using swing trades which is based on the tread and fundamentals

May i ask how do you predict the upcoming trend ? and what you mean by fundamentals

Actually we don't predict it we wait for it. If the price goes up we'll buy, if the price goes down we sell it.If you can’t see it without an indicator, it’s not there.

About fundamentals, well its the stuff that fluctuate the price. Like  Economic data, news, interest rates, etc 

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about&n[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat