Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Share, Free Download and Discuss about Forex EA(Robots) Here
Dragon Expert Advisor v4.1 is a martingale type EA which trades in both directions at the same time when there are suitable conditions. It is able to reach high profit, but can blow up your account in short time when the currency pair is trending.

On another forum I know several members who trade it live with success. Attached are the EA and the manual for your convenience. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Chrisstoff
If you start Dragon EA v4.1 at the wrong moment in time or with too low starting balance, then the EA can bite the dust easily.

Dragon_2019-01-01--Busted.gif

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Chrisstoff
I tried to start it after the first week of the year. It went a little further, then busted.
Dragon_2019-01-06--Busted.gif

By Chrisstoff
I realized that the starting balance was too low, so I started with USD 10,000 for 0.01 starting lot. And voila: The EA was able to trade till the end of the year and made nice profit.
Dragon_2019-01-06--Start=10000.gif

By Chrisstoff
This year was more favourable for this EA with the same settings:
Dragon_2020-01-01--2020-10-23.gif

By TrojanZ
Nice work Chrisstoff. Will be interesting to see how this works. I do kinda like martingale systems. Kinda like take what you can in short amount of time. Withdraw as much as possible. And think of MC of a stoploss. Topup again and start over. Repeat.

By TrojanZ
FEEZY wrote: 02 Nov 2020, 23:54 Guess it only going to work for at least 1000$ account 

$1000 is too low. Higher chance of blowing your account sooner. Better do with a $10k equity. Or use a cent account of $100.

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about&n[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat