Join the Conversation on Forex Trading 

Place to share experiences, insights, EA, indicators and strategies, and learn from others in the community.

Share, Free Download and Discuss about Forex EA(Robots) Here
By James
One of my friend suggest me a broker( XBTFX ) and i found it every interested. It have no restriction and you can deposit only 1 dollar while withdrawing to the interbank market. You can registered by email and there's no need of account what you think about it ?

By James
Liam wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 07:45 What do you mean by withdrawing money to the interbank market ?

I ment that orders go directly to liquidity provider. You can check the reviews here 

By Liam
James wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 07:48
Liam wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 07:45 What do you mean by withdrawing money to the interbank market ?

I ment that orders go directly to liquidity provider. You can check the reviews here 

I think you're talking about STP as the interbank right?. For you kind information this thing is common in every crypto exchange. You can trade with any amount on the exchange
By James
Liam wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 07:49

I think you're talking about STP as the interbank right?. For you kind information this thing is common in every crypto exchange. You can trade with any amount on the exchange

You're right but XBTFX offers you to trade with assets and share with CFDs. Unfortunately I've not seen any assets on crypto exchange

By Liam
James wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 07:51
Liam wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 07:49

You're right but XBTFX offers you to trade with assets and share with CFDs. Unfortunately I've not seen any assets on crypto exchange

You're confused and nothing, Actually in order to buy share on XBTFX you have to pay one hundredth of the lot. There are 100 share in a lot, which mean you must have a lots of funds in order to pay for one share. Its not about the one dollars 

By Mason
Yes this broker is worth . I made my account there because they never ask for the verification identify to make withdraw. Trading EA works perfect here for me. This feature is not suitable for everyone but great for me.

I used 4 brokers and found xbtfx best overall. You have well experience in crypto based forex brokers then you'll learn very quickly. I like the exchange feature its very useful and they made DAI accounts which is brilliant

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss about S[…]

Hublot replica watches

5 keys to exactly why the HUBLOT bracelet watch be[…]

Share your results, Strategies and Discuss this SM[…]

https://i.ibb.co/WgjwTdJ/photo-2024-03-25-12-00-4[…]

Join Our Telegram Group Chat